16 June 2006

WARNING: brinawashing alert!

woohoo! (and the people sing) because Katie's going home :)

why is this blog so pink? I think we should call it the 'we love Katie but are trying to brinawash (OK, so I meant 'brainwash', but maybe 'brinawash' can mean being brainwashed by people who are too insane to even stick to real words ;)) her into loving pink' blog :P

And I thought to myself, you know, that's a good point! But thanks for 'a meaningful relationship that's headed straight for heaven', even though we're not next door neighbours and are more inclined towards chocolate than houseplants.

Hope you have the bestest weekend in Parkes (even though I can't be there).

Oh, and I thought up a new line to make people think I'm smart. It all started because I was confused, and out flowed 'life is a puzzle, try not to lose too many pieces'. I'm not losing you, Katsie LouLou!! Woohoo!

Anyways, this is a really random insane post because I am a really random insane person in a really random insane mood...but keep it a secret, we wouldn't want the whole world wide web to find out!

And my soon-to-be-famous last words are 'Beware of your brinawashing friends, Katsie!!' They're coming to take me away, ha ha....

Oh! Wait!! I'll see you again sometime, coming soon to a megachurch near you!

1 Comments:

At Monday, 26 June, 2006, Blogger Deb said...

oy! who edited my pink text into purple?! Was that you Katsie Lou?!! :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home